domenica 8 agosto 2010

Eva Lake






Eva Lake
I work in both photomontage and painting.

My exhibition history is here.

Currently I am in the August 2010 group show Thunderbitch, featuring female rock and roll poster designers of the Pacific Northwest in Seattle. The show is at Tether Gallery, curated by Daniel Smith. Please come to the First Thursday reception on August 5th if you are in Seattle.

Targets was my most recent solo exhibition - at Augen Desoto in June 2010. A few are also showing currently at Best at Crussell Fine Arts. The Targets also showed at the Helzer Art Gallery at PCC and Cinders Gallery in Brooklyn in 2009.

Augen Gallery has held three solo painting shows for me - in April 2005 (Vive Chrome), in August 2006 (Take Off) and 2007 I showed the Richter Scale, a painting installation. In 2008 and 2009 I also showed paintings with Jeffrey Crussell in California.

Currently I am host and producer of Art Focus on KBOO. Past interview ventures include W+K Radio, Artstar Radio at KPSU and a channel on Youtube. I am also contributing reviews to Visual Art Source.

http://www.lovelake.org/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento